Willerby Winchester is a 2 bedroom leisure home.
Fresh and subtle changes further enhance the internal decor of the hugely popular Winchester. Contemporary styling is teamed with a wide range of features, giving innovative layouts that provided flexible accommodation with a distinctive difference.
The 2012 Winchester is available with a separate lounge and dining area as standard or may be specified as an open-plan version for those who prefer free-flowing space.
The rich wood tones of the light and airy kitchen area are enhanced by a limestone effect vinyl flooring that leads the eye through to the spacious dining area with its elegant upholstered chairs and feature pendant lighting.
In addition to the en-suite toilet, the main bedroom of the two bedroom model includes a large dressing table with stool and a lavish window seat from which to watch the world go by.
The modern family bathroom in the two bedroom version includes a bath with shower which also boasts a large storage unit and vanity mirror.
At twelve foot six inches wide, the unique Winchester is a stylish choice that combines luxury with a spacious feel that is exaggerated by clever design and impressive, carefully selected complementary furnishings.
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Aluminium cladding (option ‘Sand’ vinyl cladding)
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Steel pantile pitched roof
- Underfloor insulation and lagged water pipes
- Modern gutters and fall-pipes
- Exterior light
- Gas combi boiler central heating system incorporating radiators with temperature control valves
- Secluded Lounge layout
- Voile curtains (excludes kitchen and shower room)
- Vaulted ceilings
- Energy efficient lighting
- Freestanding three piece suite with fold-out occasional sofa bed and scatter cushions
- Flame effect electric fire
- Framed wall art
- Nest of tables
- Low-level freestanding TV cabinet with flat screen mount
- Display cabinet
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Gas combination oven with hob/grill and glass splashback
- Stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan
- Limestone tile effect vinyl flooring
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Upholstered dining chairs
- Inset door mat
- Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system (two bedroom model)
- Double bed with lift-up storage system (three bedroom model)
- En-suite WC (two bedroom model)
- Window seat with ottoman storage (two bedroom model)
- Dressing table and stool (two bedroom model)
- Co-ordinating bedding set
- TV point linked to aerial booster
- Space saving fold-under bed (one supplied in three bedroom model)
- Co-ordinating bedding sets
- TV point(s) linked to aerial booster
Family Bathroom/Shower Room
- Bath with thermostat controlled shower over and glass shower screen (two bedroom model)
- One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostat controlled shower (three bedroom model)
- Second separate WC (en-suite in two bedroom model)
- Open-plan layout (standard layout: Secluded Lounge)
- ‘Apex’ Outlook French doors
- High performance rigid vinyl cladding
- Shower to replace the bath (two bedroom model)
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated slimline dishwasher
- ‘Environmental green’ exterior and window frames