Saturday 29th Decemeber
Come along to our Ski Day at Tallington Lakes Ski & Snowboard Centre and experience the skiers lifestyle – from carving out on the slope, to kit tech talks and the taste of Alpine cuisine.
If you are already a relative pro head out on the slope for some FREE practice, check out the instructor demos and jib sessions, and head inside and grab a taste of the continental grub on offer in Slopey’s Coffee Shop.
For all you first timers get signed up for our Skier Experience. Get out on the slope for an hour and learn some of the basics and see if you get hooked. After your lesson learn a bit about skiing and it’s technical side; but make sure you listen up because there will be a quiz and the winners will get some NICE prizes!
Everyone loves a ‘freebie’; so for all those taking part in the ‘Skier Experience’ pick up your FREE gift bag.
Spending an hour and a half with our expert instructors; you’ll get that Skier Experience all for only £5!! Spaces are limited so book your space by calling 01778 381154 or email us your name age and contact details.
And everyone out boarding, either in a lesson or recreational, get yourselves signed up for our PRIZE DRAW at the end of the day.
1. Skier Experience is available to 18 and under and subject to availability .
2. Skier Experience may be limited by equipment availability; of ski boots, skis and helmet. Please wear appropriate clothing including gloves.
3. Recreational skier must be competent; able to control speed, turns and use a button lift.
4. An adult must stay on the premises if children 16 and under are taking part in an activity.
5. Please read ski & snowboard centre rules.
6. Gift bag subject to availability.
7. Discount subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.