Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions that apply to all Kart drivers.
- By making a booking with Tallington Lakes Leisure Park you are deemed to accept and adhere to our Terms and Conditions.
- Karting can be a dangerous sport. We take every precaution to prevent accident or injury and to ensure safe practice, but it remains a dangerous sport with inherent risks that you must acknowledge and accept.
- There is no insurance cover for personal accident. Should you have an accident, of any description whatsoever whilst using the Karts, you will not be insured through ourselves, we have no insurance cover for you. If you wish to be insured you must obtain your own personal accident and injury insurance before renting a Kart and using the track.
- You undertake that you, or anybody acting on your behalf (to include your relatives and / or your beneficiaries), will not make, or attempt to make any claim against us should accident, injury or death occur.
- Advanced booking for sessions and parties is advisable at all times to avoid disappointment.
- We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your track time in order for you to read and sign our disclaimer, get changed into your overalls and be issued with a helmet.
- Tallington Lakes Leisure Park reserves the right to refuse admission to a session if you are late. No refund or transfer allowed.
- Adverse weather: sessions may be cancelled at our discretion due to adverse weather conditions.
- NB If the duty manager decides that conditions are unsafe then we will re-arrange the booking at a time convenient to you.
- Junior rates apply to those under 16 years of age and between 4`2“ and 5`8“ tall. Those 16 years and over will be charged at adult rates. Tallington Lakes Leisure Park reserves the right to require proof of age.
- An adult must stay on the premises if children under the age of 10 are taking part in an activity.
- All rates include the cost of all equipment hire.
- All drivers must wear the provided overalls and helmets.
- Cancellation or alteration of bookings must be provided with a minimum of 24 hours notice to allow transfer. Group, corporate and school bookings require 5 days, in writing.
- A minimum driving standard applies to all drivers, you have a duty to drive safely and to obey all flags, signals and instructions from Tallington Lakes Leisure Park staff.
- If any of these are not met you will be asked to leave the track with no refund.
- In the absence of negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither Tallington Lakes Leisure Park nor its employees shall be responsible for the death, personal injury or illness of any visitor whilst on Tallington Lakes Leisure Park premises.
- We accept no liability for any injury, loss or damage caused to persons or possessions on these premises, to include the car park changing area and the track.
- Tallington Lakes Leisure Park reserves the right to ask you to leave the track if you are deemed unable to drive safely, or, if we feel you are intoxicated by drink or drugs. In such cases no refund will be given.
- Tallington Lakes Leisure Park reserves the right to change the track policies from time to time. Please read and observe the policies displayed before you go on the track as they may have changed since you last saw them.
Code of conduct.
- Respect all other drivers.
- Control your vehicle.
- Leave plenty of space when overtaking.
- Look forwards and backwards before entering the track.
- Always stop in the defined pit area or off the track.
- Respect all flags and signage.
- Obey all instructions from Tallington Lakes Leisure Park staff.
- In the event of an accident everybody is duty bound to assist and witnesses must provide relevant information about any accident.
- Tallington Lakes Leisure Park reserves the right to ask you to leave the track if you are deemed by a Tallington Lakes Leisure Park employee not to be abiding by the Slope Code of Conduct. In such cases no refund will be given.
You MUST download, complete and sign the Krazy Karts disclaimer (click here to download), to confirm having read and accepted all the terms and conditions, before using the machines.