Enjoy a fun packed session on our 120 metre long dry ski slope. The two separate slopes, which are floodlit in the evenings, can cater for beginners and intermediate skiers/snowboarders. This, in addition to our easy to use drag lift this makes this an all year round facility.
We keep our slope lubricated with a misting system to give you a better feel, control and speed; consequently it is recommended that you wear full alpine clothing or bring a change of clothing with you.
Skiing and Snowboarding Open Practice.
The Ski Slope is open for practice all week during normal opening times. At peak times it is advisable to phone 01778 34 7000 to check availability; and whether there are main slope tobogganing parties (Fridays 6.00 – 7.00pm, 7.00 – 8.00pm, Saturday 5.00 – 6.00pm and Sundays 5.00 – 6.00pm).
Slope users must be able to control speed, direction and use the lift competently
Teaching by anyone other than Tallington Lakes Ski & Snowboard Centre staff is not permitted; please refer to Dry Ski Slope Rules
1 hour: £10
2 hours: £13
1 hour: £8
2 hours: £11
All prices include the hire of equipment.
1. Juniors are up to and including 16 years of age, and must be supervised by an adult.
2. For your safety we do insist that long sleeved tops and long legged trousers are worn and that gloves are also used.
3. All juniors are required to wear a helmet (provided free of charge) for skiing and snowboarding without exception.
4. The slope may occasionally be closed to recreational skiers when booked by the hour by a large group. Please check by phone if you do not want to be kept waiting.
5. Please refer to the terms and conditions page when making a booking.