The park is open all year round, however, certain activities are seasonal and we would advise you to check beforehand. The reception/main office is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but enquiries can only be dealt with daily from 9.00am until 9.00pm.
Please note that the Ski Snowboard Centre, Climbing Wall, Watersports Centre, Water Ski & Wakeboard School and Pro Shop have different opening times for summer and winter. Please visit the relevant pages for full list of opening times.
There is a £5 entry fee (per vehicle) which is refunded when participating in an activity or visiting the Pro Shop.
Please telephone 01778 34 7000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• On arrival to the park please proceed down the drive to the STOP sign
• Wait for any vehicles in front to pass through the barrier and wait for the barrier to fully close
• Proceed forward for the camera to read your vehicle registration
• Wait for the display to direct you to the correct lane
• If lane 1, the barrier will open, please drive through
• If lane 2, please press the buzzer on the intercom for assistance to gain entry to the park
If there is a queue at the STOP sign please be patient and wait your turn.