Access to Tallington Lakes and use of all facilities is strictly at the individuals risk. Tallington Lakes will not accept liablilty for any accident or injury howver caused. Please note: The lakes are not supervised.
- All owners must register and obtain an annual Launch Permit.
- Temporary registration and launch permits are available.
- In order to register, all owners must provide an original and valid certificate of insurance detailing levels of cover (usually a minimum of £500,000 of third party cover).
- Registered owners will receive an electronic barrier card to gain automatic entry and exit to Tallington, there is a refundable deposit of £15 per card. All guests must pay £3 per vehicle (plus any relevant launch fees) at reception.
- Canoes may only be launched in their designated area on lake 3
- Canoeists may use all of lakes 3, 4, 5 and 6 but strictly when there are no powerboats on the water. As soon as a powerboat begins use of lakes 4,5 or 6 the canoeist must return to lake 3 as soon as possible.
- All canoe occupants are required to wear CE approved buoyancy aids whilst on the water.
- No craft is permitted on the lake between the hours of 10pm (or dusk, whichever is sooner) and 8.00 am.
- Tallington Lakes reserves the right to revoke launch rights at any time without warning, reason or reimbursement.
- Never paddle after consuming alcohol, using drugs or, when intoxicated.
- Please note that there is an element of danger when participating in watersports or when in the vicinity of water.
To view map of site please click here