- All owners must register and obtain an annual Launch Permit.
- Temporary registration and launch permits are available.
- In order to register, all owners must provide an original and valid certificate of insurance detailing levels of cover (usually a minimum of £500,000 of third party cover).
- Registered owners will receive an electronic barrier card to gain automatic entry and exit to Tallington, there is a refundable deposit of £15 per card. All guests must pay £3 per vehicle (plus any relevant launch fees) at reception.
- Windsurfers may only be launched in their designated area on lake 3
- Windsurfers may use all of lakes 3, 4, 5 and 6 but strictly when there are no powerboats on the water. As soon as a powerboat begins use of lakes 4,5 or 6 the windsurfer must return to lake 3 as soon as possible.
- No craft is permitted on the lake between the hours of 10pm (or dusk, whichever is sooner) and 8.00 am.
- Tallington Lakes Leisure Park Ltd reserves the right to revoke launch rights at any time without warning, reason or reimbursement.
- Never operate a windsurfer after consuming alcohol, using drugs or, when intoxicated.
- Please note that there is an element of danger when participating in watersports or when in the vicinity of water.
To view map of site, please click here.
Access to Tallington Lakes and use of all facilities is strictly at the individuals risk. Tallington Lakes Leisure Park Ltd will not accept liablilty for any accident or injury however caused.
Please note: The lakes are not supervised.